Built within 3PL Warehouse Manager WMS, the new Small Parcel Suite unifies the pack and ship experience and offers best-practice shipping and eCommerce workflows for high-volume fulfillment operations.
Fremont, CA: 3PL Central, the leader in cloud-based Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) built to meet the unique needs of third-party logistics (3PL) warehouses, launched its enhanced Small Parcel Suite with expanded functionality to drive greater efficiency and a paperless warehouse for 3PLs offering e-commerce and omnichannel fulfillment. Built within 3PL Warehouse Manager WMS, the new Small Parcel Suite unifies the pack and ship experience and offers best-practice shipping and eCommerce workflows for high-volume fulfillment operations.
The Small Parcel Suite enables 3PL warehouses to:
• Manage Orders: Prepare orders and consolidate packages for shipment.
• Process High-Volume Batches: Print up to 1,000 shipping labels per batch for small parcel fulfillment.
• Rate Shop between shipping carriers: Automatically print labels with the lowest carrier cost for a chosen shipment speed.
• Integrate with Shipping Carriers: Set up carrier accounts with USPS, UPS, and more in minutes.
• Print Amazon Buy Labels: For 3PL warehouses with customers who are part of Seller Fulfilled Prime, print labels from directly within the WMS.
"With e-commerce demand increasing exponentially, we know many 3PL warehouses struggle with inefficient small parcel processes, shipping carrier complexities, and manual data entry," said Jeff Harris, product manager at 3PL Central. "For a 3PL warehouse to scale their growth, they need a WMS that offers streamlined and efficient small parcel functionality to drive efficiency in their pack and ship processes. That's why we've spent intensive time understanding their needs and enhancing our Small Parcel Suite to offer best practice workflows for e-commerce operations."
With Small Parcel Suite, 3PL warehouses can reduce packing time by 50 percent by offering regular order packing and pack from shelves. The process drives accuracy by ensuring that verified orders are 100 percent correct. Also, Small Parcel Suite customers have saved up to $1,500 per month on carrier fees by automatically printing the lowest cost label.